Reporting to the Kering Travel Retail Manager, the Market Intelligence coordinator will have the primary role to consolidate knowledge of the brands, the market, the locations and the competitors, supporting the travel retail channel (department itself and brands) in the business development and continuous improvement activities.
He / she will also be in charge of the Kering TR network monitoring, collecting internal data from brands and developing monthly and ad hoc analysis.
· Collect and maintain information on the locations and the competitors (passengers/visitors, brands/operators, expirations, estimated sell out, etc) at a worldwide level
· Support the business development activities with estimates and analysis
· Support the identification of future trends of the channel
· Support brands monitoring and improving their own performances
· Monitor and challenge Travel Retail brands performance
· Identify insights and trends