Inventory Planning Analyst is a key person in Inventory Planning Department, with a specific mission to monitor supply chain performances and to lead innovation project.
The candidate will have the responsibility to support the developments of new tools and new process in a complex luxury market, mainly in the strategic area of inventory planning and replenishment.
· To collaborate in innovation project, producing documentation, project work flow and analysis of project results
· To monitor the status of the projects, that are mainly related to the inventory planning (replenishment from central or regional warehouse) to stores and rebalancing of merchandise
· To monitor situations of over/under stock and to suggest action to react
· This role will be in charge of stock rebalancing among stores and regions
· To implement tools (based on Excel, Access and even in SQL) to support the analysis of Inventory Planning Area (raw data are extracted by BI tools or by ODBC)
· To produce weekly report on Supply Chain performances: sales results, coverages and inventory
· To produce presentation on Supply Chain performances
· The role is in staff to the Central Inventory Planner Manager