Job Family Group Description - Information Technology:
Gathers jobs providing support to the business through IT services and expertise. Includes fields such as IT business solutions, data and infrastructure management and systems infrastructure.
Job Family Description -Solutions Delivery:
Acts as the first point of contact with the business to define needs and collect requirements. Transforms needs into IT solutions with the support of other IT departments.
The Development & Support Analyst Is responsible for the day by day relationships with business users, ensuring consistency in engagement across the business.
Act as translators and mediators between IT operations and the business.
Is the knowledge leader of one or more business/technology area.
Review and improve the Service Portfolio of his/her area of responsibility in order to ensure that the maximum value to the business and users is provided.
The Development & Support Analyst is accountable for the delivery of one or more Collection and technical services, he / she act as the bridge between the business problems and the technology solutions.
He is also responsible to the business for the initiation, transition and ongoing maintenance and support of a particular service and accountable to the MIS Collection And Technical Manager for the delivery of the service.
· Investigates problems and opportunities in existing processes and contributes to recommending solutions to these. Works with stakeholders to identify objectives and potential benefits available.
· Owns an issue until a new owner has been found or the problem has been mitigated or resolved.
· Influences users and manages relationships effectively. Builds long term strategic relationships. Facilitates and delivers the business outcomes.
· Identifies and engages with users and stakeholders to collate user needs evidence, and understands and defines research which fits user needs. Able to use quantitative and qualitative data about users to turn user focus into outcomes.
· Developing the expertise in one or more business-technology areas (tools, technologies, IT services, business processes, etc.)
· Proposing solutions and approaches that best fit a specific need or proactively proposing improvements belonging to his/her area of expertise
· Monitoring results to be achieved motivating the team to \'use their knowledge and skills\' to achieve those results.
· Managing and supervising day to day activities carried out by suppliers
· Supporting the review of Supplier proposals
· Propose best practices for the optimal coordination of operational activities required to deliver IT services.
· Conducting analysis of complex business domains and related business processes or systems
· Assessing the opportunities for service enhancement through the use of technologies and tools
· Analyzing, transforming and ultimately resolving the business problems with the help of technology
· Developing the functional expertise for the procedures and the tools in place in his/her area of responsibility
· Defining the right functionalities to be implemented in order to fulfil business requirements
· Managing the ongoing service delivery and support ensuring that they meet agreed business requirements
· Working with MIS Business Partners to understand and translate business requirements into activities, measures or service components that will ensure that MIS can meet those requirements
· Identifying improvement opportunities for the service
· Managing Change Requests to the service ensuring to maximize their value for both MIS and the Business
· Monitoring Service Levels agreed with Suppliers and with the Business addressing Service Level breaches or escalating where necessary
· A good knowledge of MIS processes, Leather Goods and Shoes manufacturing would be an asset
· Project management methodologies
· Change Management Methodologies
· Tracks, logs and corrects information to protect assets and components.
· Understands core technical concepts related to their role and is able to apply them with guidance.
· Able to identify process and optimization opportunities with guidance and contribute to the implementation of proposed solutions.
· Soft skills:
· Ability to manage multiple service in a multi-tasking environment
· Reactivity and flexibility in managing real-time changes
· Capacity to prioritize workload and tasks
· Strong interpersonal, communication and relational skills
· Strong relationships building attitude
· Technical skills:
· DB Platforms and fundamentals SQL skills.
· Knowledge of: HTML, PHP, CSS, MySQL
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.