Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group. A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches.
The Inventory Planner is responsible for allocating and replenishing merchandise from the Central Distribution Center to stores based on the coverage targets set for each location and SKU (target stock levels), with the pursuit of getting the right products to the right place at just the right time.
· Execute allocation and replenishment strategies from DC to stores daily;
· Ensure the correct balance of inventory in the stores according to seasonal assortment matrix;
· Evaluate the stock allocation and distribution based on sales, distribution plan and rationing criteria to maximize service level within the region and to support sales objectives;
· Monitor sales and control the stock levels within the region;
· Work with WW product flow team to understand lead time, logic of picking and packing, timing to deliver products to stores and delivery schedules for each store;
· Work with buying and retail teams to understand priorities and market specific requests;
· Manage the “give and take” process according to analysis of stock balance, transport cost and sales trend;
· Address and fulfill store-to-store transfer requests daily.
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, statistics, mathematics, engineering or related fields;
· 1 - 2 years’ experience;
· Experience in retail environment with hands-on knowledge of retail processes and procedures;
· Strong analytical abilities;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Detail oriented;
· Extreme accuracy & precision;
· Ability to work cross-functionally in a team environment;
· Collaborative skills in resolving long and short positions in inventory;
· Experience in using of Windows, Excel, Outlook and BI tools to monitor performances and KPIs;
· Experience with size analysis;
· Availability to travel;
· Luxury fashion house experience preferred but not required.
· Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
· Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
· Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance and taking accountability for own actions
· Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
· Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
· Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
· Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
· Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
· Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
· Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Gucci America Inc