The candidate will support the Gucci HR Corporate Team and will have the opportunity to see different processes and activities related to HR Management.
· Support the HR team in daily administrative activities.
· Provide basic support and develop reports related to the main HR processes/HR data such as Hiring, Performance Management, Budget, Personnel Cost.
· Provide support to data-entry activities, like employee job change, new hiring, etc.
· Provide support into define job descriptions and job analysis.
· Provide support for recruitment processes and training activities, in coordination with Talent Acquisition Team and Learning & Development team.
· Support employees with any basic queries or requirements (asking appropriate solutions to the team).
· Active involvement into many HR projects and meetings.
· Occasionally travel to others Corporate Headquarters (Milan, Rome) with a team member.
· Master's Degree in Economics, Human Resources Management or related field
· Proficiency in MS Office and good computer knowledge.
· Strong motivation to try himself/herself into an HR role.
· Good english communication skills.
· Multitasking, passionate, team-worker, goal-oriented and confidential.
· Any previous experience in HR Department could be a plus.
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.