The intern will work proactively to meet the needs of the organization by supporting the sourcing, screening and interviewing, of applicants to ensure a continuous pipeline of high quality candidates for existing requisitions. The intern will have the opportunity to see different processes and activities whilst supporting and assisting the HR Team.
The candidate will have the chance to:
· Learn techniques concerning recruitment processes, starting from the drafting and posting of job descriptions, in-depth sourcing of candidates using recruitment tools (ATS, LinkedIn), pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates to the HRBP and HR Managers
· Conduct research and scout a variety of data sources to identify potential candidates
· Upload accurate, updated, and compliant information in the Gucci applicant tracking system
· Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree in Psychology or in HR Management preferred
· Previous experience in recruiting will be considered a plus
· Passion for recruitment would be desirable
· Proficient computer skills (Microsoft: Word, Excel, and Outlook)
· Fluent in English
· Ability to work well independently and as a team
· Self-starter, driven and results-oriented people person with a positive attitude and upbeat personality
· Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.