Description de l'offre
Kering empowers an ensemble of brands to reach their full growth potential in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
Through a team of experts who provide knowledge and guidance, the Group Operations Sustainability department helps Kering Operations and brands to implement Kering Sustainability strategy, aiming at developing more sustainable practices that contribute to a better world economically, socially and environmentally.
The trainee will have the opportunity to be involved in different activities within the Group Operations Sustainability department, acquire specific skills and support the team in achieving the sustainability targets.
· Support the full implementation of MRSL program (Manufacturing Restricted Substances List) through the different supply chains in order to ensure all hazardous chemicals have been phased out and eliminated from the production processes
· Support studies assessing the environmental impact associated to specific products
· Support the development of an efficient process for managing key raw materials' traceability through worldwide Industrial Operations
· Assist the Group Operations Sustainability team on animal welfare initiatives, studying best practices and helping the implementation of the suggested guidelines for continuous improvement
· University Degree in Engineering, Chemistry or equivalent Strong interest in corporate sustainability strategies and sustainable business models. A specialization in a related field will be considered a plus
· Fluent in English and Italian both written and spoken
· Proficient in using Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
· Strong analytical and data management skills (experience in building and managing dataset is considered a plus)
· Ability to map processes and summarize information in effective documents and presentations
· Efficient and able to demonstrate a can-do attitude
· Strong communication and teamwork skills
· Familiarity with project management tools and methods