Description de l'offre
The Analyst role is focused on analyze both DWH and ERP solutions for reporting and data analysis and improve ERP's functionalities to better answer to business requirements, with specific focus on business functions (Operations, Commercial, Marketing, Finance, etc.).
He/she works closely with business people and IT partners to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions. It is essential that Analyst build an understanding of the business at a level of detail that enables them to identify and address critical issues.
He/she contributes to provide data that is accurate, congruent and reliable, and ensure the information is easily available to users for direct consumption or integration with other systems. Analyst educate, train and support clients to use the data as an analytical tool, displaying the information in new forms and content for the purpose of analysis and option exploration.
He/She manage the relationship with the supplier to ensure correct develop, test and deploy of the agreed ERP solutions with the business. Analyst educate, train and support clients to use new and standard functions of the company software.
Analyst work with clients to determine business requirements, priorities and define key performance indicators (KPI). This includes working with business and IT teams to design, develop and document dashboards, reports and ERP solutions.
Analyst is accountable for providing information gathering, structured documentation and presentation of findings to all levels of management.
· Provides analysis and design the ERP/BI solutions.
· Contributes to design the Data Modeling to feed the Data Warehouse and related DataMarts.
· Works on medium to complex ERP and BI projects.
· Works on multiple IT tasks/projects.
· Provides the necessary support to end users on ERP and BI solutions.
· Participates in workstream planning process including inception, technical design, development, testing and delivery of ERP and BI solutions.
· Participates in project management estimation process.
· Leads/executes the developments of the business intelligence solutions in IT projects.
Business Requirements & Analysis:
· Works with internal customers and IT partners to gather and validate requirements.
· Interprets business requirements and determines optimum ERP and BI solutions to meet needs.
· Formalize business requirements for the design of solutions.
· Determine and analyze commonly used queries and reports in order to design and optimize the Data Models.
· Explores the data and discovers patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends adjusting the design of the Data Models as needed.
· Develops and apply best practices for report deployments.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or specialized training/certification.
· 3-5 years of ERP or BI Analysis/Data Modeling or equivalent technical experience.
· Knowledge of SQL language.
· Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Integration and Reporting Services.
· Knowledge of at least one programming languages between C#, VB.net or similar.
· Knowledge in using ERP in general, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX.
· Knowledge of Advanced BI Analysis, such as MS-PowerBI or similar tools.
· Fluent in Italian, good in English.
· Ability to manage multiple project in a multi-tasking environment.
· Strong interpersonal, communication and relational skills.
· Strong relationships building attitude.