Under the supervision of the WW Controller Manager, the candidate will be responsible for P&L analysis, Capex reporting and Inventory calculation.
He/she will responsible of P&L analysis for:
· Monthly closing
· Budgeting and Forecasting
· Focusing on cost variance and margin analysis
He/she will responsible for preparing:
· Capex reporting (on different frequency: actual/forecast/monthly/quarterly)
· Monthly Inventory Closing
· Variance analysis vs Forecast and previous year
· Able to deal with controllers of WW Shared Service Center as well as with Top Management
The ideal candidate has an experience of 5-6 years in the role and familiarity with the Fashion/Retail industry.