SALES ASSOCIATE – HEATHROW T4
Discretion, quality, and craftsmanship–Bottega Veneta has created a new standard of luxury since its founding in Vicenza in 1966. Steeped in the traditions of Italy’s master leather craftsmen and long celebrated for its extraordinary leather goods, Bottega Veneta has recently emerged as one of the world’s premier luxury brands. The company’s famous motto, “When your own initials are enough,” expresses a philosophy of individuality and confidence that now applies to a range of products including women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, fine jewellery, furniture, and more.
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate to join our Heathrow T4 store, reporting into the Assistant Store Manager & Store Manager of the boutique.
You will maintain exceptional standards of excellence and deliver a customer service experience that meets our business focus. In doing so, you will create loyalty to both the Bottega Veneta brand as well as the Heathrow store.
How you will contribute
· Develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service
· Understand current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware.
· Replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation
· Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures
· Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them
· Ensure that all procedures and policies are understood - carry out work according to those standards
· Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company standards
· Adhere to Security and Health & Safety regulations
Who you are
· Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face interaction
· Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
· Ability to initiate contact and communication with clients
· Motivated working towards a common goal
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
· Strong team player and considerate of colleagues
Why work with us?
Bottega Veneta's philosophy is centered on the individual and self-confidence. All employees are determined, willing to represent the product and defend it no matter what. The expression of new ideas is strongly encouraged, within the framework of the professional freedom, in order to make coherent the image of the mark. Consistency, trust, collaboration and transparency are the keys to our success. Proud of our social responsibility and to ensure the future of our brand, we are committed to the culture and traditions of our Italian heritage and work with perseverance to maintain them.
As part of the Kering Group, we are a fair, positive and creative entity. Our mission is to attract different talents, who recognize these primordial values, and who are driven by the desire to develop them within this group luxury and lifestyle, without ever compromising them. At Bottega Veneta, we are interested in the result of individual efforts. We identify, nurture and develop all kinds of talents, offering multiple resources and learning opportunities to optimize our professional growth. Dedicated to deepen creativity and innovation, we encourage the learning of know-how while helping professional development.
Bottega Veneta U.K. Co. Limited