Description de l'offre
The Back Office Assistant Europe will support the Wholesale Managers and Coordinators in their daily activities, partially consisting in orders management, customers’ relations and back office activities.
- Support to Wholesale Europe Team with back office activities, correspondence, phone calls, order entry and general running of the office;
- Prepare sales report and analysis (seasonal, daily during sales campaign, and upon specific requests) for the Team;
- Manage Stock swaps, reorders, returns in link with Customer Service;
- Orders management during Selling Campaign using the internal system, following up order proposal and dealing with discrepancies, cancellation, additional codes changes;
- Collect Sell Trough information and formatting of internal reports;
- In support of the Dept. Stores Brand Managers to manage uniforms and buying trips;
- Update internal database;
- First experience in Wholesale department / showroom appreciated;
- Fluent in English, Italian and another language (preferably French or Spanish);
- A degree in Business oriented subjects appreciated;
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, proactive, accurate, problem-solving oriented;
- Microsoft Office experienced (Excel and Power Point in particular).