Description de l'offre
The Assistant Store Manager reports to the Store Manager and is the manager of all selling people in the store. He/she is accountable for the sales performance of the store, driving the business through: implementation of retail excellence guidelines, training, clienteling, sales team management and development.
When the Store Manager is absent, he/she is in charge of all store population and all the related activities.
• Ensures that the daily sales target are achieved through correct planning and team direction. Partners with SM to define sales planning activities.
• Daily coaches the Store staff, observing and monitoring their behaviour, giving daily feedback and supporting their performances according to Retail Excellence guidelines
• Supports selling team members in the development of their skills, giving them monthly quantitative and qualitative feedback, leveraging on their motivational drivers
• Identifies talents in the store and, partnering with the Store Manager, defines and implements specific development plans
• Scouts the market for talents, attracts them to the brand, keeps and nurtures the relationship with them
• Manages clienteling activities with a business approach: follows up on clienteling processes, makes sure that qualitative and consistent customer service is delivered and leverages all clienteling tools
• Develops the selling team in building and maximizing the relationship with the customer
• Acts as a point of reference for the team, fostering teamwork, facilitating new comers induction, sharing information and practices, timely solving possible issues
• Analyses sales reports and KPIs with the Store Manager and together defines action plans, their execution and follow up
• Guarantees constant and balanced coverage of the floor and appropriate zoning, efficiently plans and organizes activities and distribute responsibilities, delegates and monitors results
• Partners with relevant colleagues to ensure smooth operations both in the stock management and tailoring room
• Bachelor Degree
• At least 5 years in Retail position in luxury boutiques
• At least 2 years of people management experience
• Fluent in English and local language, an additional language is a plus
• Customer Orientation
• Coaching skills
• Talent development
• Planning and Organization
• Sales Drive