Pomellato is currently looking for an Area Manager for Russia, CIS and Turkey.
The ideal candidate will have the responsibility to follow the market in the Region, where she/he will be tasked to monitor the customers who will be assigned.
Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
- Scouting and business development for new point of sales
- Managing the relation with partners (brand manager) Franchising & Wholesale in collaboration with the Head of the channels
- Elaborating business plans and strategic planning per Country in collaboration with the Head of the Channels
- Developing sell-in and sell-out analysis and competitive dynamics analysis
- Monitoring KPIs achievement and targets
- Elaborating and negotiating OTB per Fiscal Year with Partners in collaboration with the Head of the Channels
- Supporting Boutiques and Staff in all the daily operations
- Market visits: regular store visits, competitors monitoring
- Training activities: Brand, Product and Art of Selling
- Elaborating annual marketing plans in collaboration with the Trade Marketing Team and supporting in carrying them out
- After initial input, supervising the correct stock management along with Sales Merchandising Team
The candidate will be a person with a strong commercial expertise and experience in defining and implementing strategies to grow Company revenues.