Description de l'offre
Requisition ID: 1805667698W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector):
Commercial site and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
For our Medical Devices segment, Johnson and Johnson Medical S.p.A., we are looking for candidates to be hired as Health Economics and Market Access (HEMA) Evidence Specialist in Pratica di Mare.
Health Economics & Market Access is a critical element of our market access strategies to ensure success in an increasingly challenging market environment. The proposed role comprises of both evidence generation as well as evidence dissemination to drive value demonstration of our Products/Solutions
The HEMA Evidence Specialist will work in close collaboration with the EMEA HEMA Managers and Italian HEMA department in order to support the local generation of evidence in alignment with the local needs in terms of market access of our products as well as implementation and dissemination EMEA HEMA tools for Italy and other EMEA countries.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support the development and implementation of compliant evidence generation and publication for selected value messages of product, procedure and service solution.
The evidence generation activities will include:
· To build protocols (in collaboration with HEMA Analytics, Medical Affairs, local and regional HEMA and VAS);
· To support the contracts and follow appropriate approval and review pathways for evidence generation & publication (Incl. Health Care Compliance (HCC), Due Diligence, tracking of payments to consultants, EMEA Evidence Review Panel, Real world Evidence Standard Operating Procedure, Copy Approval, as well as specific local regulations);
· To support the partnership with HEMA Analytics, Global Epidemiology and HEMA Managers to optimize evidence generation and use of Real World Evidence
Support the dissemination of evidence in EMEA and at country level actively contributing to the development and county adaptation across EMEA of HEMA EMEA tools:
· Support the development of evidence dissemination tools (e.g. Value Brief, Economic models, reports etc);
· Collaborate with country HEMA Managers for local adaptation and dissemination;
· Support the related training activities to ensure that evidence disseminated has the desired impact for internal and external stakeholders;
· Track and follow-up with country implementation of EMEA tools.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Proven expertise in health economics and evidence generation including (e.g.), health economics, observational prospective studies, retrospective studies, registries, systematic literature reviews,
· Understanding and expertise in RWE
· Ability to manage multiple demands, with a systematic approach to prioritization and organization of resources.
· Ability of working in matrix environments
· Degree in scientific matters (Health Economics or equivalent preferred)
· Masters degree in Health Economics or equivalent (preferred)
· 1-2 years experience in Health Economics, preferably in the Medical Devices sector
· Proficient language skills in English. Additional languages would be valued
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)
Health Economics Mkt