Description de l'offre
Requisition ID: 1805675900W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
For the Italian production plant of Janssen (Borgo San Michele-Latina) we are looking for an ASSOCIATE SCIENTIST to be hired with a 12 months TEMPORARY CONTRACT in the TECHNICAL OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT.
The person will be part of the team who manage legacy products in Manufacturing area and will report to the Technical Operations Sr Lead.
Main responsibility :
The Assistant Scientist is in charge to:
· Manage the communication with the main supplier and drive validation projects at Latina
· Support analysis of the new potential CIP/improvement projects for Legacy Manufacturing products
· Supports validation specialists in executing validations according to validation plan.
· Executes and coordinates validations.
· Provides input to the development of validation protocols, reports and other related documents.
· Coordinates with the manufacturing areas, laboratories and other groups to perform validation tests.
· Master Degree in CTF, Chemistry, Pharmacy
· Maximum 6 months of experience in manufacturing process validation in the pharmaceutical industry
· Able to work in a multidepartment and dynamic environment and to deal urgencies on the shop floor
· Strong skills of ownership and accountability
· Skilled in problem-solving and decision making
· Fluent in English, knowledge of French is considered a plus
· Capacity to lead calls with costumers.
· Capability to easily connect with people and prepare smart proposals for project approaches
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)