• Responsible to oversee the engineering corporate services in the Phoenix area sites. These duties include but are not limited to the installation, repair and maintenance of the facility equipment, oversight and upkeep of the physical plant including utility services, HVAC, plumbing and electronic equipment upkeep in the best manner possible for the safety and health of all concerned, and to coordinate these activities as needed.
• Provide supervision and is responsible for the implementation of all preventive maintenance and repair operations at the facilities.
• Schedule emergency repair activities according to priority and the abilities of assigned personnel
• Provide technical advice, encouragement and instruction to subordinates in such areas as mechanical systems, hydraulic systems, and safety procedures
• Perform equipment inspections, noting equipment condition, insuring that proper maintenance is being performed in accordance with AES standards
• Coordinate facility projects as requested by customer (window washing, garage cleaning, roof repair, etc.)
• Knowledge of, and experience with the location and function of building life safety systems including controls panels, smoke / duct detectors, sprinkler systems, pull stations, strobe lights, horns, fire doors, etc.
• Ensure general safety and fire prevention regulations are enforced, and safe working habits are promoted throughout the facility
• Make sure staff and any subcontractors meet client’s requirements
• Establish a safety sensitive culture in team & help enforce safety culture through site and subs that perform work on site
• Manage site operations and permits including (JSA, work permit, hot work, roof, etc.)
• Recommend equipment purchases to replace obsolete equipment items and provide assistance in formulation long- range equipment replacement requirements and coordinates actions with contractors
• Participate in site operations and project meetings as requested
• Assist in the development and implementation of operation and extraordinary expense budgets as required
• Communicate policies and procedures, discusses job problems, and employee concerns with supervisors and employees
• Encourage development of habits and attitudes for improved performance and good employee attitudes.
• Ensure building systems are operated in the most efficient and effective manner especially as it relates to utility consumption and environmental responsibility
• Responsible for the implementation and promotion of the following:
• Support and follows operational policies and standards
• Perform related duties as required – a “can do, will do” attitude
• Report to and collaborate with management of the facility related issues
• Work with management on customer related issues
• Set and maintain a professional work environment with staff
• Assure good communication
• Ensure standards of service and commitment
• Ensure compliance with safe practices and standards
• Develop goals for department, staff and self
• Build morale and team approach
• Comply with employment laws and facility employment practices
• Support growth opportunities and potential
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.