Have a minimum four (4) years of technical experience in all aspects of building engineering with a strong background in HVAC, plumbing, electrical equipment, repair and maintenance, BMS systems, commercial kitchen equipment and overall system design and application. Prior experience with and working knowledge of Critical Environments including power generators, UPS & supporting battery systems, and GPS/ATS equipment is preferred.
Must be able to operate independently and display strong interpersonal skills with clients required.
Able to utilize Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Must be able to use CMMS work order systems. On call duties and overtime as required.
Universal CFC recovery certification desirable.
· Control the daily operation of all mechanical equipment in the physical plant and buildings
· Perform maintenance and repairs to the Mechanical, Plumbing, Structural, Furniture, Fire, Life Safety, and Control systems for the facility to keep these systems up to applicable standards
· Monitors/Maintains responsibility for tenant services, preventative maintenance, purchasing and inventory control, contracted maintenance, general maintenance and technical proficiency
· Monitoring operation and maintaining water cooling and air conditioning equipment, heating, ventilating and hot water equipment, pumps, valves, piping and filters, other mechanical and electrical equipment. Performs and/or completes all tenant service requests accurately and expediently.
· Formulates and implements the preventative maintenance program for the building.
· Performs preventative maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
· Be able to evaluate building systems to monitor and to improve performance to operate efficiently.
· Complies with all policies and procedures established for the building.
· Ability to work long hours occasionally and some weekends
· Periodically called out to support after-hours issues.
· Actively participates in emergency response procedures, technical and safety training programs.
· Perform all work using the proper safety equipment and in a safe manner
· Assist the Chief Engineer and Property Manager with operational recommendations such as capital and annual budgets and process improvement efficiencies.
· Maintain and update current update CMMS information for facility. Specific duties include, but are not limited to: scheduling and execution of preventive maintenance with minimum disruption of building services, performing and/or delegating preventive maintenance tasks to the appropriately qualified maintenance staff or vendor, orders parts and equipment for required for repairs, maintenance and installation of new equipment as required and maintains inventory levels as needed.
· Directs the performance of contracted maintenance work as needed. Specific tasks include, but are not limited to: insuring the timely performance of maintenance contract work, overseeing the fulfillment of equipment warrantee obligations by the installer and securing equipment manuals and drawings from the installers/contractors.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.