About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 80,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4 billion square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
Our Corporate Solutions Group is currently seeking an Occupancy Planner to join and help our team successfully manage the supply, capacity and demand of a building, campus or region portfolio of space for a specific client at the business unit level.
What does this job involve?
Being in the forefront
As an Occupancy Planner, you’ll be assisting with the development of migration plans and sequencing of group-level and individual moves as well as facilitating and/or resolving planning issues identified in the customer planning meetings. You will ensure that planning is aligned with corporate guidelines, and that all scenarios maximize use of space. You'll recommend, educate, and enforce space policies/standards, procedures and protocols and notify your client of customer requested exceptions. Our OP will assist in developing site-specific Planning Strategies with Senior Leadership.
Having the know-how
You’ll need to have great knowledge in Corporate Real Estate. In this role, you will prepare and update project status reports on actual seat demand versus projected seat demand at the building level. You’ll also report the current supply and capacity, and forecasts inventory changes as required. You’ll be charged with assembling, updating and reporting the top-down and bottoms-up seat count projections collected at the group-level for an annual planning horizon. You’ll work with the client to reconcile discrepancies with top-down projections as well as track and report actual seat demand at the group level.
Being a trailblazer and breaking new ground
To be successful in this role, you should be able to ensure accurate reporting of information and foster critical relationships between various individuals and organizations. Communication channels will exist with:
· The Move Coordination team to review and approve moves, develop migration plan and conduct facility audits
· Business Unit leadership to collect headcount forecasts, resolve headcount forecast discrepancies between leadership’s numbers and those collected at the group-level;
· The Corporate Finance group to gather Top-Down projections
· Corporate Real Estate to review and resolve planning forecasts, needs, concerns, and issues;
· Project and Facilities management teams to review stacking strategies and to provide workload forecast related to project moves that are planned to occur based on occupancy plans/strategy.
· Other Occupancy Planners to ensure cross campus/portfolio strategy plans are developed.
Interested? This is what we’re looking for:
· A Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Design or related field
· 3 – 5 years of experience in a corporate environment. Previous experience in space/occupancy planning at a strategic level, plus experience with interior office renovations is highly desirable.
· Technologically savvy - utilize software to support planning solutions and communicate ideas clearly with planning team and lines of businesses.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (pivot table, vlookup, cell calculations)
· AutoCAD (basic test-fits and square foot calculations)
· .Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and the ability to consolidate data and floor plans into PowerPoint
· Excellent communication skills
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.