Would you like to be a part of a team which is responsible for hundreds of databases? Would you like to work in a multinational environment where you can get an insight into aviation IT? Currently we are looking for an Oracle DBA who is passionate about databases and would like to explore his/her professional knowledge in our Service Operations.
· Problem and change management of database systems
· Participating in database engineering projects
· Supporting database operation
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health/insurance related benefits (private health insurance, pension plan contribution, life insurance)
- Flexible benefit elements (SZÉP card, AYCM sports card, School Support, Local Travel Pass)
- Commuting and relocation support
- Special discounts with IBM card
- International environment
- Development and career opportunities
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Application Database Administrator
State / Province
Primary job category
(0386) IBM Data Storage Systems Information Technology LLC
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Oracle database knowledge
· Experience in Linux/Unix operating systems
· 3+ years of experience in maintenance and engineering of business critical Oracle database systems
· Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· OCP certification
· Advanced knowledge of Oracle HA solutions, Data Guard, RAC, Golden Gate
· Performance monitoring and tuning
· RMAN backup, restore, duplicate
· Install, configure, upgrade and patch databases
· Cloud Control administration
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.