IBM is a company that guides the innovative processes of companies and professionals through technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud, blockchain, internet of things, security, quantum computing and more. As part of the Communications team, we are looking for a candidate to be included in an internship on internal relations, external relations, video and photo editing, social media engagement.
The resource will be added to the team to support the following main activities:
· increase the visibility of the brand and of the value proposition towards journalists, influencers and opinion leaders;
· realize multimedia contents through video and photographic equipment to be finalized with video editing and photo editing software;
· increase employee engagement through internal communication tools;
· participate in social media engagement activities to highlight the brand and its value proposition;
· participate in the production of texts for press releases and articles to be published in the online journal IBM thinkMagazine (www.thinkmagazine.cloud);
· participate in creative work for communication events;
· Graduate in or pursuing a university degree preferably in Journalism, Public Relations or Communications;
· Excellent spoken and written English and Italian is a must, English mother language is a plus;
· Ability in video making, video editing and photo editing;
· High proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop or similar;
· High proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint or similar;
· Any experience in PR agency, in-house communications or journalistic staff role will be an advantage;
· Experience with social media and social media management will be an advantage;
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0072) IBM Italia S.p.A.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Early Professional Track