Description de l'offre
IBM Italy is looking for Master degree students interested in acquiring fundamental knowledge and skills in Cloud and Cognitive application development. After selection, you will be able to acquire the most innovative skills in the market, learn how to develop cloud based applications implementing Augmented Intelligence patterns. The main goal is to understand how to approach real customer cases in different industries and develop prototypes and proof of concepts to demonstrate the applicability in a concrete industry context.
As new Intern, you will learn on the world-shaping technologies innovative solutions which are at the heart of every business.
You will be a member of the most diverse team you can think of, which is sometimes spread over the globe
· Master degree Student in Engineering, Computer Science and Physics
· Attitude and interest in exploiting innovative technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and cloud computing
· Interest in implementing Customer Engagement solutions Preferred:
· basic skills in programming
· Adaptability, Communication, Creative , Problem Solving, Taking Ownership, Teamwork and Collaboration
· Initiative to actively seek new knowledge and improve skills
You can start the above career path joining IBM through an internship program.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0072) IBM Italia S.p.A.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Master degree Student
Early Professional Track