IBM Client Innovation Center (CIC) represents a center of excellence for delivery of consulting and technological services.
It is part of the IBM Group and promotes a tailored culture leveraging on dynamism, passion and enthusiasm for new technologies such as Cloud, Internet of Things, S/4 Hana and modern software development techniques leveraging on DevOps and Agile approaches.
Our style is unique! All of our employees work in a consultancy environment on a variety of exciting projects across a range of sectors. Every project has its own unique working environment - this enables our employees to build their experience, skillset and network.
The Client Innovation Center offers a unique experience for talented and ambitious graduates and professionals who are keen to build their skills fast.
Be curious … come and visit our job opportunities!!!
About the Role:
We are looking for a Mobile Developer to design, develop and support application solutions developed for Android platform.
· Designs, develops and supports application solutions developed for mobile by using Android platform.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and design new features.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
· Share your knowledge actively with your colleagues. CICPRO
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(1413) IBM Client Innovation Center Milano S.r.l
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Proven software development experience
· Proven working experience in Andorid development
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
· At least 2 years of experience in professional Mobile application development
· Fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Availability to travel is an additional mandatory prerequisite.
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Your Life @ IBM
About Business Unit