· To deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional, friendly, courteous and professional guest service at all times.
· To serve food and beverages to guests, according to the established standards of performance and service sequence established for the outlet.
· To handle all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
· To be familiar with all food and beverage items on the outlet menu.
· To prepare the outlet for operation, including mise-en-place, setting and resetting tables, light cleaning and other assigned tasks.
· To take food and beverage orders from guests, upselling wherever possible.
· To utlilise the outlet point-of-sales system as prescribed
· To ensure that all sales are properly recorded, following prescribed procedures for ordering, voiding or correcting items.
· To serve food and beverages according to the standards established.
· To clear tables and removes dirty dishes to the dish area.
· To complete opening and closing duties as assigned.
· To be flexible wherever possible in meeting special requests from guests for specific food and beverage preparation methods and ingredients.
· To follow presentation guidelines as established by the Outlet Manager.
· To maintain the assigned station / section in a clean and orderly manner at all times.
· To ensure that all company minimum brand standards are implemented, and that optional brand standards are implemented where appropriate.
· To make sure that all Touches of Hyatt and the Food and Beverage Top 20 are implemented.
· To work in a supportive and flexible manner with other employees and other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
· To treat all operating equipment and supplies carefully to minimise damage and reduce wastage.
· To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag.
· To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department grooming standards.
· To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and all other departments.
· To read the hotel's Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
· To comply with local legislation as required.
· To respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the needs of the hotel.
· To be flexible in your job function and perform any other reasonable duties and responsibilities which may be assigned to you, including redeployment to other departments/areas if required, in order to meet business demands and guest service needs.
· To attend training sessions and meetings as and when required.
Italian and English: fluent
Previous experiences and hospitality back ground are a plus