Description de l'offre
He/she will be part of corporate digital merchandising & buying team, will directly report to the Head of Digital Merchandising & Buying.
The main mission of the role is to support the digital merchandising & buying team, as well as its management in analyzing the online business with a qualitative 360 approach.
Build and run, on regular basis, sales & clients profiling reports that will lead to a thorough Gucci.com business analysis.
The in depth analysis and understanding of Gucci.com & Multichannel sales as well as client's behavior will be instrumental for qualitative growth and will allow to properly profile the target and build adequate business strategies supported by robust marketing strategies and digital roadmap.
He/she is the point person for ww digital buying & merchandising team, corporate digital team, and corporate retail merchandising teams, digital regional teams (E_merchandisers) as far as business topics are concerned, it is also the referent person for CRM and digital insights teams (at corporate level) as far online & multichannel clients knowledge is concerned.
Key activities and accountabilities
Sales Reporting & Business Monitoring cross category: weekly-monthly-quarterly-seasonal and yearly basis
· Business Reviews: preparation and attendance, monthly and quarterly calendar
· Budget & Sales Plan: support to the digital buying & merchandising team management in the preparation of sales campaign and in the sales planning process
· Client analysis & knowledge: in liaison with CRM corporate teams, set a monthly dashboard of online & multichannel client profiling and analyze behavioral trends of online customer
· Digital Insights: in liaison with global digital insights team set up a recurrent report for digital & e_marketing kpis, and monitor impact of digital merchandising projects on the sites
· Leverage on fruitful partnerships with other teams (Reporting, CRM and digital insights teams in particular) and build ad hoc reporting in a timely manner when necessary
Excellent analytical skills and love for numbers in general
Strong sensitivity and comprehension of digital environment, of its logics and needs
Passion for digital world
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English and fluency in Italian would be an asset
3 - 5 years of working experience (ideally 2-3 years in digital)
Able to interacts with, flexibility and diplomacy with the stakeholders
· Hands-on approach and willingness to work in team
· Comprehension of the industry (fashion and digital) is an asset