Welcome to Natixis
At Natixis, we create tailor-made solutions in asset & wealth management, corporate and investment banking, insurance, and payments, with over 16,000 staff members in 38 countries.
Our Employees: As an equal opportunity employer, Natixis is keen on promoting all talents and empowering our employees to evolve, grow, and take ownership of their careers. We strongly believe that our people are our greatest assets.
Our Ambition: To keep moving forward collectively, to better serve our clients, and to provide them with best in class solutions for their growth.
Your Impact: We strongly encourage every employee to foster change and we seek to give the opportunities to make a true impact.
What we can offer:
At Natixis, you have a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, agile and growing organisation, and to be part of an inspiring team.We offer a competitive remuneration package and generous total reward package and as an inclusive employer, we are also open to considering flexible working arrangements.
We continuously work to create an environment that promotes diversity and inclusion in all its forms, across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity and background. We believe this creates equal opportunities for our employees — and better outcomes for our clients and communities.
We are committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruitment process. Learn more:https://home.cib.natixis.com/accessibility-and-disability
Overall purpose of the role:
· Assist with structured credit syndication for GSCS Europe and globally in accordance with GSCS Europe strategy and business plan
· Assist in the validation and sign-off the underwriting of GSCS positions together with the bankers
· Assist in the distribution of GSCS underwritten positions
· Provide distribution support for complex/illiquid products with institutional (non-bank) exits
· Build and manage long term relationships with clients through Natixis Sales Force
· Create reverse enquiry situations
· Developing Natixis's franchise
Main responsibilities and duties of the role:
Deal specification :
· Operate the underwriting of GSCS positions :
· Ensure GSCS positions are underwritten within parameters : size, price, duration, format, market standards etc. such that they can be re-distributed to end investors in a timely and efficient manner, down to the pre-agreed GSCS final take.
· Key driver should be maximisation of fees with minimization of BIS exposure and maximum rotation
· A syndication opinion will be established as and when needed
· Operate the distribution of GSCS underwritten positions :
· establish distribution strategy together with the relevant Deal Team,
· prepare with Deal Team adequate campaign, roadshows, sales teach-in and support documents,
· coordinate sales effort and feedback aggregation
· within a Deal Team, discuss and negotiate the terms and conditions of transactions with investors and external third parties
· execute transaction pricing and primary distribution in accordance with local regulation and compliance
· Main Internal Relations:
· GSCS Banking teams and ABS/CLO and Solution Sales
· Main External Relations: Investors/ end accounts mainly
Investors/ end accounts mainly and specialty lenders, CLO managers together with GSCS banking
Key skills/ Experience
· Quantitative skills
· Good understanding of financial markets
· Elementary knowledge in securitisation
· Good knowledge of Excel
· Analyse issues
· Initiative taker
· Capacity to adapt and build relationships
· Excellent communicator
· Able to build relationships
· Team Orientated
· Self-motivated and able to motivate others
· Able to remain calm under pressure
Date de publication:03/08/2020