Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Individual Savings Solutions (GISS) is part of Group Investments, Asset and Wealth Management and is in charge of supporting the Group Chief Investment Officer (GCIO) in the management as well as supervision of the ca. € 80 billion Unit Linked portfolio of the Generali Group.
GISS is in charge of providing to the Business Units the full range of services related to Unit Linked Funds: investment products development, investment strategies structuring, partnering and negotiating with asset managers as well as assisting network support, advisory tools and services.
The core responsibility of the candidate will be to support the product development with the business units, to assist the team in structuring new investment strategies for the new unit linked products and selecting the best asset managers and funds by performing strict monitoring and due diligence of 3 rd party AMs.
Within the GISS team, the candidate will be involved in the following activities:
· Assist the product development with the business units
· Support the team in engineering strategies and model portfolios to be part of the new Unit Linked products offer and design
· Ensure the operational set up of sub delegated funds in full cooperation with the management company of the SICAV
· Participate to the selection of the best AMs by performing deep due diligence of global target asset managers, and in particular:
· Monitor asset managers economics and funds performances
· Select 3rd party external funds for the fund catalogue
· Maintain the fund catalogue through the appropriate committee(s)