Description de l'offre
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Generali Group Marketing builds a compelling and differentiating brand platform for the company through a series of strategic initiatives intended to enhance the customer experience.
The unit Group Distribution Experience is in charge of improving the experience that Group distributors have with Generali, making it Simpler, Smarter and helping Business Units increase distribution effectiveness.
Within this unit we are looking for a Distribution Experience Intern, with a keen interest in sales, distribution and marketing, ready to work as a project support manager for our Distributor Net Promoter Score, reporting directly to the Head of Distribution Experience. The right candidate has a proactive, self-starter mentality and is excited at the prospect of working within Generali’s dynamic, highly international Group Marketing team.
She/he will gain valuable experience in distribution practices, help co-create the project and contribute to making the initiative a company-wide success.
The Distributor NPS is a structured listening processes for our main distribution partners, including agents, brokers, bancassurance, IFAs and MLMs. Our distributor NPS is now active in 29 sales channels across 19 business units, Businesses have sent out over 50,000 surveys, and distributors have returned over 10,000 comments.
The intern will be responsible for:
· Attending implementation calls with different business units;
· Creating and working on presentations and support materials for pre-kickoffs, go-lives and post go-lives;
· Building all data analysis, monitoring process and monthly results for the project;
· Assisting the Head of Distribution Experience in equipping, educating and empowering local teams to take full advantage of project;
· Supporting and contributing to the overall project management of the initiative both for Head Office activities and business units;
· Focusing on identifying program successes, best practices and deficiencies in order to help foster continuous improvement in distribution globally.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
· University degree (or degree in progress) in business administration, engineering or marketing;
· Fluency in English (another language is a plus);
· Experience in sales, distribution or marketing, preferably in an international financial institution;
· Comfortable juggling multiple projects and deadlines;
· Analytical, results-driven and gifted with an eye for detail;
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
· Available for occasional travel.
· Must be able to prioritize, work both individually and within a team environment
· Team spirit, appreciating team working
· Internationally-oriented, mindful of cultural differences