In the framework of the CS2 iCore, extended tests are being carried out. The student must be able to conduct experiments and process the data to help the purpose of design the next generation of advanced seals.
The work will involve the setup of tests on an existing test rig, completing the test matrix, interpreting the data by making them readable in available tools and compile the information in a usable format.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
· Setup of tests
· Interpretation of test data
· Contact with suppliers
· Presentation of data in a concise way
· Good academic track record
· Excellent communication skills
· Can-do attitude
· Open and creative
· Team-work & commitment
· Fluency in English
· Currently enrolled at a university in a Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree
· Fluent German
· Experience in data analysis
· Previous experience in working within industry and product development
· Initiative to gain technical depth in engine tests, data interpretation and use for design
· Knowledge of aero engine technology
· Initiative to engage in the aeronautical industry
AtGE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that tackle some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing ground breaking technology and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.