Rivalta di Torino, Brindisi, Pomigliano D'Arco (NA)
The internship in Avio Aero Engineering is a great opportunity for Engineering students or Post-Graduates who want to be part of a leading company in technology and innovation.
We are gathering potential candidates who would be interested in a 6 month internship starting in Jan/Feb 2019, unfortunately we wont't be able to associate the internship with a dissertation/thesis project. Successful internship assignments may lead to EEDP program placement (after internal recruiting process). During the 6 month internship you will work in collaboration with Engineering Managers and Leaders.
You will be assigned to a technical project in one of the following disciplines:
· Mechanical Transmissions
· Mechanical Component Design
· Digital Technologies
· Undergraduate students who plan to be graduated within July 2019 or Master Degree Graduates in the following disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Materials Engineering.
· A good knowledge of English is mandatory;
· Passion for technology, team player, process oriented, curious, flexible and open minded
· Outstanding University results - Top 25% class (final grade minimum 104/110 or GPA 3 out of 4).
· EU Work Permit.
· An experience abroad (study or work) will be considered as a plus;
· Good knowledge of Italian; Please note that the position will be opened for different businesses. Consider to apply only for the business you are interested in, we won’t consider multiple applications.
AtGE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of
ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .