Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Turbomachinery Process Solutions
We are looking for a dynamic intern to join our Marketing team.
· Scouting and definition of the best reliable analytics provider for gas turbines ( projects, opportunities, customers in the industrial power generation market
· For industrial power gen segment , He/She will conduct periodic analysis and track Macroeconomic & Industry indicators impacting gas turbines market volume and commercial dynamics
· Gas turbine deep knowledge , good understanding of competition product offering, positioning, moves and strategy
· Gathering available information in a common format to harmonize database for different company level usage
· Gas turbine market analysis to highlight dynamics and identify new opportunities for GE business, supporting product leadership &sales organization
· Perform key deal analysis and KPI evaluation with sales and product leadership to improve product marketwise
· Comparison of the information gathered by public info with market feedback provided by Sales and Commercial on regional base
· Excellent financial and analytical skills with advance computer skill (notably Excel PowerPoint) and proven ability to build robust economic and value models to support and evaluate Bid
· Tenacious and result oriented , strong team player, good in prioritize different input
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confident and articulate
· Ability to establish and maintain strong professional relationships
· Data mining skills
· Engineer or Economic degree or equivalent knowledge or work experience
· Fluent in English
· Expertise in Turbomachinery
· EU work Permit
GE Oil & Gas fuels the future. We push the boundaries of technology to bring energy to the world. We are inventing the next industrial era in the oil and gas sector. In our labs and factories, and in the field, we constantly push the boundaries of technology to solve today’s toughest operational & commercial challenges. We have the skills, knowledge and technical expertise to bring together the physical and digital worlds to fuel the future. GE Oil & Gas is a “fullstream” company, working from exploration and production to downstream. A $19 billion leader designed for a world of complex resources. The deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more GE Oil & Gas can help.
Through project management expertise and technology innovation, we work to help lower costs, make things faster, simpler and more productive for our customers. In today’s era of complex resources, the deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more we can help. The GE scale helps us bring new solutions to market quicker to help our customers adapt to the industry’s changing environment.
We go where you go and operate side-by-side in 120 countries. The closer we are to our customers, the quicker we can anticipate and solve their challenges.
We’re at work today, to ensure the next generation is equipped and empowered to go further and deeper, helping to fuel the future. Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter@GE_OilandGas .
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .