GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Headquarters
In this role you will be responsible for driving Finance SOX, audit, statutory, legal, regulatory, governance and security compliance initiatives.
You will also support the Operations with the implementation of large Oracle ERPs.
The candidate demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs and processes. In this role you will utilize your experience and expertise to:
· Take ownership and be responsible for statutory, legal and regulatory compliance, governance initiatives including SOX, Security risk mitigation initiatives in Finance area
· General awareness of the compliance landscape and security environment /trends
· Plan and co-ordinate proactive measures to adhere/enhance regular compliance, and provide direction to the finance DevOps team
· Participate in all process design and information discovery efforts
· Develop and enhance standard operating procedures and processes for continuous improvement of the compliance requirements
· Collaborate with DT Project Managers and cross functional teams to mitigate security risks and develop inherent compliance processes.
· Work as a business partner with client leaders and users to evaluate/improve business processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions for business processes
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering (or a high school diploma/GED with proven years of information systems design, implementation, or integration)
Experience in Oracle finance processes
EU work Permit
• Demonstrated planning and organization skills
• DT PM experience
• Experience with process improvement, SOX, GE Standards and System/Application Security requirements
• Experience with BHGE processes, methodologies and reporting methods
• 6 Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt certified
• Security certification like CISA and SOX desirable
• Quality and cost driven
• Ability to influence and build consensus with other DT teams and leadership
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter@BHGECo , or visit us atBHGE.com .