Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Turbomachinery Process Solutions
The Intern will support her/his Company Tutor in managing material fulfillment activities inside the Massa LM Service Shop Center.
Massa Service Center is a provider of LM2500 (Aeroderivative gas turbines) overhaul services.
The Intern will work strictly with the Company Tutor, the Gate 2 Leader.
· Analyze vendors orders lines promised dates vs engines build dates by job and communicate any changes to shop/planner
· Weekly report of all the critical/late parts by engine
· Work strictly with the Company Tutor in order to identify opportunities for late orders line to continuously improve engines delivery dates: New / Asset Management /Customer inventory availability at module/submodule/piece parts level
· Update Oracle EAS/WHS system with the new plan
· Bachelor degree in engineering or equivalent from an accredited university
· Excellent analytical skills
· Proficient skills in PC, Microsoft Office, Excel, Access
· Fluent in English and Italian
· Be a Solution-oriented problem solver
· EU Work Permit
· Material/Inventory planning knowledge
· Oracle or other ERP system knowledge
· Be flexible in a dynamic environment
· Strong attention to details
vPassion of Aero-derivative gas turbine products
· Ability to interact with all levels and functions of the organization
GE Oil & Gas fuels the future. We push the boundaries of technology to bring energy to the world. We are inventing the next industrial era in the oil and gas sector. In our labs and factories, and in the field, we constantly push the boundaries of technology to solve today’s toughest operational & commercial challenges. We have the skills, knowledge and technical expertise to bring together the physical and digital worlds to fuel the future. GE Oil & Gas is a “fullstream” company, working from exploration and production to downstream. A $19 billion leader designed for a world of complex resources. The deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more GE Oil & Gas can help.
Through project management expertise and technology innovation, we work to help lower costs, make things faster, simpler and more productive for our customers. In today’s era of complex resources, the deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more we can help. The GE scale helps us bring new solutions to market quicker to help our customers adapt to the industry’s changing environment.
We go where you go and operate side-by-side in 120 countries. The closer we are to our customers, the quicker we can anticipate and solve their challenges.
We’re at work today, to ensure the next generation is equipped and empowered to go further and deeper, helping to fuel the future. Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter@GE_OilandGas .
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .