Healthcare Eastern Growth Markets
Reporting directly to the Commercial General Manager, Saudi, the Executive assistant to the Commercial GM, provides executive and administrative support to the Commercial GM and the Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
It is an exciting opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and comfortable using technology at senior levels in an organization.
· The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Commercial GM
· Responsibilities will be broad and changeable in nature, ranging from coordinating or leading special projects, arranging conferences, through to preparing presentations
· Support Commercial General Manager, Saudi in all related administrative tasks
· Produce correspondence, presentations, meeting agendas, emails and any external mailings
· Handle highly confidential and sensitive information
· Calendar and meeting and conference management
· Coordinate travel arrangements
· Processing monthly corporate card and cash expenses
· Support GM to embed ways of using technology into his everyday working practice
· Support with special events/projects/initiatives within GEHC
· Attend meeting out of hours as requested
· Greeting visitors organizing their access to the Commercial GM
· Preparing for reviews and assisting with presentations
· Strong writing skills, articulating complex ideas in an easy to understand manner
· project management skills to plan and deliver on established tactical and strategic goals
· use of web applications (i.e. ability to draft correspondence and create PowerPoint presentation for GM and his leadership team); basic level of Excel application to create charts, diagrams and tables of data environment
· Excellent administrative and interpersonal skills, with ability and confidence to effectively interface with senior management and high-profile clients
· Familiarity and working knowledge of GE internet, Support Central and other relevant applications desirable
· Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
· Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast changing environment
· A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
· Professional level verbal and written communications skills
· Extremely well organized, with attention to details, yet able to multi-task in an environment of changing priorities
· Intellectually sharp, able to grasp concepts and think/learn quickly
· Work experience in professional environment
· Conscientious, can-do attitude
· Ability to multi-task and be resourceful
· Calm under pressure
· Team player
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .