GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
installed base of
Machines in Italy.
· Assistance in the preparation of offers / quotations and assistance in the preparation
of complex service
· Independent and technically qualified performing repairs and troubleshooting,
inspection and maintenance of equipment
· Preparation of field operations
· Software updates/backups
· Preparation and execution of customer training
· Technical support of customers, agencies and colleagues
· Regular contacts with internal and external customers
· Independent compliance with all EHS relevant instructions and guidelines
· Active support in quality management
· Assist in the preparation and execution of inventory
· Adoption of the resulting administrative activities
· Sales promotion
· Development of service instructions
· Graduate engineer in Mechanical engineering (Dipl. Ing.), Master’s degree in
Electrical/Electronic Engineering l, or equivalent knowledge or work experiencen
· Strong working experience with servicing & repairing of electronic
· Experience in the use of electronic measuring instruments, experience in measuring
· Knowledge of analog and digital technology
· Ideally experience with
· Analytical power and
skills, good teaching skills
· PC hardware/software skills. Basic knowledge of network technology,
· Strong customer focus and a passion for service
· Good knowledge of
and English, both written and spoken, ideally specialized
· Good knowledge of MS Office applications (User Level)
· Teamwork and self
responsible, ability to work independently
· Willingness to travel
· Willingness to foreign missions for several weeks
· EU Work Permit
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering is preferred or equivalent knowledge or work experience
· Strong oral and written communication
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Proven analytical and quality improvement ability
· Able to interface at all levels of the organization both internally and externally
· Additional European language skills would be an added value
GE Oil & Gas fuels the future. We push the boundaries of technology to bring energy to the world. We are inventing the next industrial era in the oil and gas sector. In our labs and factories, and in the field, we constantly push the boundaries of technology to solve today’s toughest operational & commercial challenges. We have the skills, knowledge and technical expertise to bring together the physical and digital worlds to fuel the future. GE Oil & Gas is a “fullstream” company, working from exploration and production to downstream. A $19 billion leader designed for a world of complex resources. The deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more GE Oil & Gas can help.
Through project management expertise and technology innovation, we work to help lower costs, make things faster, simpler and more productive for our customers. In today’s era of complex resources, the deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more we can help. The GE scale helps us bring new solutions to market quicker to help our customers adapt to the industry’s changing environment.
We go where you go and operate side-by-side in 120 countries. The closer we are to our customers, the quicker we can anticipate and solve their challenges.
We’re at work today, to ensure the next generation is equipped and empowered to go further and deeper, helping to fuel the future. Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter@GE_OilandGas .
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .