GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Turbomachinery Process Solutions
The Contract Management Internship will focus on developing estimates, operating plans, forecasts, reviews, reports of the TPS (turbomachinery & process solutions) Cash Flow plans;
The intern will update billing and cash forecast & report tools, collecting data in connection with the TPS Project Managers and Finance teams, refining assumptions and decisions on billing plans and helping in the achievement of short-term and some long-term business goals.
· Support the Project management - order to remittance billing & cash forecasts for all the projects updating the billing forecast tool, generating billing and cash collection reports
· Support the Project management team to ensure project cash profiles are respected and optimized, highlighting areas of opportunities and risks for billing and factoring events
· Partner with Finance team to support key analysis of the operating performance and act as reference for Cash Flow optimization
· Support the Contract Management team on the proper closure of job accounting, including the execution of settlement agreements
· Master's degree in Accounting, Economics, Legal or equivalent
knowledge or work experience
· Fluency in Italian and English
· Microsoft Office proficiency
· EU Work Permit
· Demonstrated leadership ability
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Established analytical ability
GE Oil & Gas fuels the future. We push the boundaries of technology to bring energy to the world. We are inventing the next industrial era in the oil and gas sector. In our labs and factories, and in the field, we constantly push the boundaries of technology to solve today’s toughest operational & commercial challenges. We have the skills, knowledge and technical expertise to bring together the physical and digital worlds to fuel the future. GE Oil & Gas is a “fullstream” company, working from exploration and production to downstream. A $19 billion leader designed for a world of complex resources. The deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more GE Oil & Gas can help.
Through project management expertise and technology innovation, we work to help lower costs, make things faster, simpler and more productive for our customers. In today’s era of complex resources, the deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more we can help. The GE scale helps us bring new solutions to
market quicker to help our customers adapt to the industry’s changing environment.
We go where you go and operate side-by-side in 120 countries. The closer we are to our customers, the quicker we can anticipate and solve their challenges.
We’re at work today, to ensure the next generation is equipped and empowered to go further and deeper, helping to fuel the future. Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter@GE_OilandGas .
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Follow us on Twitter , join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog .