Description de l'offre
This internship aims at supporting the Digital Technology team at the Brindisi site Service & Big Data Intern. The intern will be required to study real data and provide valuable insights to the business, whether creating specific dashboards or developing predictive algorithms. At the same time, the Intern will learn about supply chain processes business processes by interacting with Digital Technology and Production teams.
Avio Aero is currently working on several initiatives spanning Operations to data analytics.
More specifically, the intern will:
· Support the design and development of data ingestion jobs by leveraging the GE Aviation ETL platform and/or other tools;
· Provide support to the Service team project team, daily support and collaborate on gathering requirements and contribute to achieve final project deliverables
· Develop mobile application (iOS & Android) supporting the adoption of innovative technologies (Wearable & amazon web services)
· Mature and develop a strong knowledge on amazon web services, aimed to provide local support on business initiatives
· Technical expertise on developing web-services application to integrate business application with existing legacy systems
· Interact with business counterparts (i.e. functional users), collect requirements and find creative solutions to their needs;
· Suggest opportunities and best practices for synergies among different sites/teams.
· Good knowledge of object-oriented programming
· Good knowledge of SQL-like programming and relational databases
· Good knowledge of web development
· Java, Phyton, .net/php web based language skills
· Networking knowledge
· Master's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering by accredited university or college are preferred. Applications from candidates with other titles will be evaluated as well.
· EU Work Permit
· Fluent in both Italian and English
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to hit tight deadlines and work under pressure
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
· Strong team playing and collaboration with others to solve problems incorporating inputs from various sources
· Humble and eager to learn
· Sense of humor
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.