Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The Executive Assistant I provides diversified administrative support to a variety of client serving and Core Business Services (CBS) professionals, including Partners through Directors, and other rank appropriate professionals. May also provide administrative support to service line or engagement specific teams.
· Develop a working proficiency in using automated calendar management functionality such as the scheduling assistant feature for arranging group calls/meetings
· Effectively use firm travel and meeting tools, follow policies and procedures to make travel/meeting arrangements, confirm details with accuracy and create itineraries
· Effectively prepare and quality check weekly time and expense reports as required; follow policies and procedures, resolve auditor inquiries and engagement code reclassifications
· Maintain documents through file servers and repositories
· Develop relationships with key internal/external client contacts and become a team resource
· Effectively assist with project plans for small project teams in local and virtual team settings
· Assist with administrative aspects of client engagements
· Seek out cost effective solutions for completing ad hoc projects
· Build relationships to understand and meet client needs
· Work closely with managers to receive timely feedback, provide quality service and ensure client satisfaction
· Respond to clients needs; ensure all queries/concerns are resolved with the client and adhere to firm policy
· Identify and propose solutions to leadership
To qualify, candidates must have:
· Excellent use of grammar and punctuation
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written); able to interface with employees at all levels
· Skillful attention to details and self-assurance of quality of work performed
· Effectively manage conflicting priorities, organize workflow, and team with colleagues to accomplish tasks and balance workloads
· Proficiency in automated calendar management tools, e.g.Outlook and various IOS and android
· Prociefency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype, SharePoint and Outlook
· Bachelor's degree required
· At least one year work experience (can include internship or community engagement)
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.