EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us atwww.ey.com/careersbelgium .
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.
Within our Advisory Services our Enterprise Intelligence (EI) team (currently 20 employees) works collaboratively with our clients to manage engagements and lead teams of data analysis resources in all aspects of design and delivery of information solutions. The needs of our clients are driven by global trends such as big data, cloud computing, disparate data volumes and the increased complexity of data structures.
In order to reinforce our Enterprise Intelligence team, we are currently seeking a Manager Enterprise Performance (BI) to support client engagement teams, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services.
Task & Responsabilities
Participate and manage important client engagement teams regarding the implementation of mainly SAP - Oracle BI projects (involving 3-5 EY team members), back-end as well as front-end reporting & dashboards creation
· Manage projects independently from blueprint to go-live by applying project management techniques as well as technical and business knowledge to ensure that high-quality results are obtained for all our clients
· Develop a high degree of product knowledge with the eagerness to learn other solutions
· Be able to give product trainings to clients
· Actively share product and functional knowledge within the team
· Responsible for presales activities and product demonstrations
· Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities
· Minimum of 6 -10 years of working experience with SAP - Oracle
· People management and proposal creation/business devolpment experience
· Knowledge of any business intelligence solution is an asset
· Academic background in finance/economics or IT
· Fluency in English is a must, fluency in Dutch and French is preferred.
· Team player with good communication and analytical skills.
· Prepared to travel
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you a multidisciplinary environment with challenging career prospects, continual education and international exposure.