ENGIE is building better lives by energising people and communities. Our mission is to lead the zero-carbon transition 'as a service' through creating partnerships and solutions that go beyond energy.
ENGIE Services Australia & New Zealand provides solutions for building services, precincts and cities. Our 1,600-strong team in 30 locations across Australia and New Zealand belongs to the largest independent power producer in the world and a global leader in energy services solutions. Our range of capabilities includes solutions for better cities, data centres, energy efficiency, mechanical electrical and communications infrastructure, fire protection, security and audio-visual systems, as well as onsite renewable power generation.
The purpose of this position is to attend to general and service administrative duties including receiving service and maintenance calls as directed and to ensure compliance of systems and processes
· Contract set up of national multi technical contracts
· Process contract invoicing as per contract terms and conditions
· Ensure technician work productivity is maintained through the effective coordination of administration functions, maintenance visits and scheduling
· Assisting the Service Managers and other managers with general administration, management tasks and other ad hoc projects and requests as required
· Answer inbound phone calls and answer queries, take messages or direct calls as appropriate
· Perform data entry duties into the Pronto Xi system
· Maintain excellent verbal and written communication with internal and external clients
· Provide support to the Managers and the business unit with administrative and clerical support
· Manage, review and distribute incoming and outgoing correspondence, including the arrangement of couriers, organising of Service Call outs.
· Develop and maintain office filing and database systems
· Raise Purchase orders as required and other administrative tasks required
· Ensure the smooth transition of job completion to invoicing within strict timeframes
An excellent communicator and organised administrator, the successful candidate must also be able to demonstrate strong experience in a similar role ideally working with a field technician team, experience using Pronto Xi would be highly regarded. Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel Skills (pivots, Vlookups and formulas) is also essential.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to forward your updated resume via the apply instructions on this website.
Please note that we are can only accept applications from those with full working rights in Australia. ENGIE Services is an EEO employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to the opportunities available.
· Posting Date: Aug 4, 2020