ENGIE Solar is part of the Renewables Global Business Line of ENGIE and is positioned as a global EPC & industrial platform supporting the geographical business units of ENGIE to win and deliver solar projects. ENGIE Solar plays a key role in confirming ENGIE's position as one of the leading and most innovative PV players in the market globally.
With a team of about 200 people across the world (half in France and another half in the USA, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Asia and India), ENGIE Solar is a highly motivated, international multicultural entity that develops complex projects in collaboration with local BU teams. It also means bringing and developing strong industrial expertise in line with EPC's positioning and continuous challenge of innovation and competitiveness.
At ENGIE Solar, we are “ imaginative builders ” uniquely qualified to engineer, design, procure, install, test and commission utility-scale solar plants (> 5 MW) all over the world.
Over time, people at ENGIE Solar have built close to 150 plants and more than 4 GW of capacity. 10 GW of projects are under development, 30 projects are in backlog, 1 GW is in construction over the 5 continents.
ENGIE Solar is currently growing tremendously: Business has doubled in 2019 and should double again in 2020.
As part of its new organization and the global challenges, ENGIE Solar is looking for a :
Position located in La Défense
Main responsibilities :
Specifically, within the engineering department, the SCADA Engineer will be involved in all the Engineering Procurement Construction phases of the projects from development to COD (Commercial Operation Date). Also, as SCADA Engineer, you will be particularly in charge of :
• Learning ENGIE Solar SCADA architecture, the new project development and implementing process.
• Assisting with engineering analysis, designing reviews and commissioning of renewable energy projects (including Solar PV, Solar PV + Energy Storage).
• Supporting compliance in all renewable projects by being familiar with ENGIE Cyber Security framework.
• The follow-up and attendance of SCADA Acceptance tests to verify hardware and software designs.
• Ensuring engineering design in compliance with UL, IEEE, ISA requirements
Good to know :
• Experience in PLC hardware and maintenance for PLC's.
• Experience programming PLC ladder logic, functional blocks, IEC-61131, Node-RED is a plus.
• Expertise in industrial networking, configuration of VLANS, switches, routers and firewalls.
• Proficiency in Schneider – Wonderware System Platform Version 2014 / 2017.
Candidate's profile :
• Master's Degree in Engineering, specifically in Automation, Controls Engineering or Information Technology with five to fifteen years' working experience in Industrial Automation (a plus if in Power sector).
• You demonstrate good skills in concentration and accuracy by handling multiple assignments on a timely basis.
• Autonomy, reliability, pragmatism, problem solving attitude with team spirit.
• Fluent English. Any other language is appreciated
• Job position located in La Défense (92) and Must Be Willing To Travel
· Posting Date: Jun 15, 2020