ENGIE are recruiting for an HVAC Engineer to be based at Sizewell B Power Station, Leiston, Suffolk, IP16 4UR. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
You will be responsible for carrying out maintenance routines unsupervised, diagnose and repair faults on a wide variety of plant including Air Conditioning split systems/Multi systems, Air Handling Units, motors, pumps, compressors, fans and drives.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· City & Guilds or NVQ equivalent is a mandatory requirement
· Ideally be time served in the revelant skill area or have a proven track record in working with Air Conditioning and Air handling Units
· F-Gas certification City & Guilds (2079) Cat 1
· CITB P&P Pipework and Brazing
· Awareness of risk assessment and working safely with electronic test equipment
· Ability to follow work instructions, read/ interpret technical diagrams and report technical information as required
· Experience to service and fault find on both conventional and intelligent Systems with knowledge of trend BMS, would be beneficial but not essential.
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under "employee sign in" to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Sep 23, 2020