ENGIE are recruiting for an Energy Data Operator to be based at
Riverbridge House, Anchor Boulevard, Dartford DA2 6SL . This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:30 with one hour lunch. On Offer is a salary of £18,000 - £26,000 dependent on skills and experience, and benefits package.
General Overview of Energy Data Operator role:
· Provide energy data consulting services to European based clients
· Build an understanding of invoice structures, formats and elements across EMEA Region, Russia and India
· Build and Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of all European energy markets
· Receive/Retrieve supplier invoices for entry into databases
· Read, interpret & understand utility bills, and enter into systems in an efficient & timely manner
· Contact vendors to update billing addresses, collect missing bills and deal with high level billing issues
· Analyse and build reports including working with operating centre, vendors and client sites
· Perform quality check of translated bills
· Ensure queries and errors are disputed, tracked and resolved with the supplier
· Support sales with presentations of the operating platform
· Attend client/supplier meetings when necessary
· Support the account management and new business development teams
· Provide cover for the department in times of absence and during busy periods
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· An experienced data analyst
· Fluent in 2 European languages including English - Italian, German or Polish desirable
· Strong reading, technical writing, and arithmetic skills in concert with advanced expertise in Excel(V-Lookups, Pivots), PowerPoint, and Word software programs.
· Admin, Data management and analysis experience
· Excellent organisational and workload management skills
· Preferred experience working within the energy industry across Europe
· Strong eye for detail
· A self-starter, who likes to get the job done properly first time
· Experience In managing large sets of complex data
· Experience in a client facing role working directly with customers
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to handle deadlines and high stress situations on a periodic basis
· Must be able to travel regularly to client and supplier locations.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
“if you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview . ”
· Posting Date: Oct 19, 2019