· Job Description:
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visitwww.dxc.com
We are growing our UX team and are looking for an experienced senior UXer to join us. The candidate should to have strong experience in UX Research, UX Architecture and in an ideal world, Service Design knowledge. Any other disparate professional background may be considered an advantage.
You will need to be able to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the UX process, methods and roles. Strong Agile and design thinking knowledge is important. You will be working across multiple business sectors and at times across multiple projects, so broad industry and sector experience and examples of large enterprise (specifically government) work experience is highly advantageous. Examples of UX education, evangelising, robust resistance to risk and participatory design experience, both in house and with clients, are also beneficial. You will be required to travel to client sites in order to carry out various UX based work, presentations or workshops where necessary to the project.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
· Carry out all aspects of UXresearch,resultingin theproductionandpresentationof UXResearchartefacts andreportsthatarerelevantand consumable to the business andprojectteams.
· Hypothesise,createand test solution UXarchitecturein a participatory manner,resulting in the production andpresentationof testableprototypes,agreeduser journeys, testreports,IA, concept diagrams, service design, business casepresentationsto senior management, stakeholders andprojectteams at every level.
· Articulate complex data and concepts in simple, verbal or visual terms to stakeholders,projectteam members and users.
· Carry out participatory design activitiesacrossbusiness, users and stakeholders.
· Awarenessand consideration of the implications of new technologies, methodologies and compliancerequirementsoncurrentandfutureprojects
· Enforcebest practice UX solutions, mentormorejunior team memberswherenecessary and be vocal on any UX risks to theprojector the business.
· Contribute to proposal responses and business development.
· 5+ years experience of UX (min research and architecture)
· Experience producing responsive and native solutions
· Strong capabilities in Axure and Omnigraﬄe
· Agile environment skills and experience.
· Stays current and proficient in user-centred design techniques and UX methodologies
· Understands accessibility
· Has worked directly with developers, POs and other roles in a multi-disciplinary team.
· Excellent communications skills with members of business, technology and users.
· Ability to take the lead in customer facing engagements and build a single, shared understanding amongst participants through eﬀective communication and solution exploration methods.
· Experience carrying out UX research tasks and creating artefacts and presenting findings.
· Experience carrying out UX architecture tasks, creating artefacts, including creating user journeys, lo-fi, mid-fi and hi-fi prototypes and presenting findings.
· Strong organisational, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Interrogates ambiguity and validates value propositions, functions, opinions and strategic goals.
· Experience and ability to communicate with a range of audiences, from leadership, clients, stakeholders to delivery team members.
· Willing to travel to client locations
Desirable Skills/Qualifications :
· UX Service Design experience
· Technology and systems architecture knowledge.
· Knowledge of coding, including CSS, is an advantage (You will not be required to code)
· Any management, business or process background is an advantage.
· Broad business and sector experience.
· Formal UX qualifications
· Participates in the UX community
· an eagerness to influence how digital services are delivered
· experience working in a dynamic organisation with rapidly expanding users and changing requirements
· interest in forming best practices, standards and policies
· Good organization and personnel management skills
DXC Technology is committed to the development of a fully inclusive workforce. All applications for employment are assessed purely on merit, against the capabilities and competencies required for the role.
DXC Technology does not discriminate on the basis of gender, ethnic origin, race, faith or sexual orientation.