· Job Description:
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Architect custom solutions of project or operational scope.
· Customize reusable solutions of project and program or operational scope.
· Oversee the implementation of architectures of project scope.
· Contribute as a team member to an operational, integration or application architecture, requirements, design, implementation, or on-going operations deliverable.
· Assess technical impact of multiple technologies/strategies.
· Identify and address technical or operational risks.
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
· Must have minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience.
· At least 5 or more years of experience writing code using languages such as (but not limited to) J2EE, JAVA, PL/SQL.
· Hands-on experience with JAVA Struts, Spring and hibernate framework.
· Experience of three or more full SDLC for web application projects.
· Experience in Application Servers like WebSphere will be an advantage.
· Advance understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).
· Advance understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting and tools.
· Advance understanding of RDBMS databases such as Oracle, Oracle Golden Gate, Data Lake, DB2.