· Job Description:
The position requires a mid-level to senior-level engineer with Windows-based configuration experience within in a large and diverse enterprise environment.
Global task overview:
· Troubleshooting problems related to Applications and OS settings and Group Policy Objects for Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012/2016 OS.
· Working with Office Containers and FSLogix products
· Working with Ivanti Environment Manager policy configuration (VM and User profile/environment adjustments)
· Working with Ivanti Application Control policy configuration (restricting or allowing user interaction with system resources and applications)
· Working with Group Policy objects
· Managing and monitoring the environment with Citrix XenDesktop (Studio, Director)
· Interface with internal resources (eg. Build, Operations, Application Owners, Release management and Packaging) to define solution requirements
· Provide third tier support for application related issues.
· Create document for known issues and their solution for Second level Support.
· Manage workload, report on status and proactively escalate issues.
· Provide technical support to other team members as required.
Mandatory Skills and Traits:
· Advanced troubleshooting skills on Windows operating system.
· Understanding concepts of remote desktop / virtual machines / roaming user profiles
· Ability to break down, analyze and solve complex technical problems
· A drive to learn new things
· Attention to detail
“Good to know” Skills:
· Working Knowledge on iVanti 8.6 and 10.1 Product Suite
· Working with Office Containers and FSLogix software
· Working Knowledge of GPOs affecting client devices (local and AD)
· Working Knowledge of Citrix VDI infrastructure and products
· Understanding of AppV and MSI technologies
· VBS or Powershell scripting is a plus
· Excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with strict deadlines.
· Ability to work independently and remotely, interacting with a distributed team.
· Ability to follow procedures and escalate problems in a timely manner.
· English is required (speaking and writing).
· Opportunity to work in a multinational company with strong traditions and values.
· Stable employment and high standards of work.
· Competitive salary and benefit policy.
· Career development within global structure.
· Friendly and dynamic work environment.
· Salary 2700-4500 EUR monthly gross
Please note that a valid work permit for the EU is mandatory.