Dannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for a Utility Maintenance Mechanic in the United States (US) for Minster, Ohio.
In this role you will be accountable for:
· HVAC (Ammonia and Freon based refrigerant)
· Air compressors, Elevators, Fire Control Systems, Waste Treatment Operations, Plumbing and water supply
· Servicing and operating plant utility equipment and support systems with all relevant components: includes but not limited to industrial chilled and hot water production/distribution, steam generation/distribution, compressed air delivery/distribution, condensate return network, domestic water distribution/discharge, waste treatment systems, recycling equipment, industrial HVAC's, material/product handling equipment, PLC networks, HMI devices and control instrumentation
· Ensuring that work is completed in accordance with relevant codes and proper documentation
· Supporting projects in the area of responsibility including automated controls integration.
· Troubleshooting complex technical problems to eliminate root-causes
· Completing all mandated training, internal and external, and maintaining required certifications with code changes
· Participating in continuous improvement activities and performance teams for suggesting methods to improve processes, efficiency, quality and service
· Maintaining proper regulatory compliance of facility, equipment and behavior with regulatory agencies, including levels of ISO Systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Active Boiler Training Certification
· Active Industrial Ammonia Refrigeration
· HVAC experience is required
· 3 or more years of system experience
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone's mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.