Description de l'offre
CNH Industrial is a global leader in the capital goods sector with established industrial experience, a wide range of products and a worldwide presence.
Each of the CNH Industrial's brands is a major international player in its specific industry: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and Steyr for tractors and agricultural machinery; Case and New Holland Construction for earth moving equipment; Iveco for commercial vehicles; Iveco Bus and Helieuz Bus for buses and coaches; Iveco Astra for quarry and construction vehicles; Magirus for firefighting vehicles; Iveco Defence Vehicles for defence and civil protection; and FPT Industrial for engines and transmissions.
More information can be found on the corporate website: www.cnhindustrial.com
San Mauro Plant is one of the Case Construction’s worldwide Centre for earth moving equipment. This means not only the production of two different kinds of Excavator – Heavy Excavator (crawler and wheeled) and Mini Excavator – but also that many of the expert in design, development, manufacture and training of moving equipment, are gathered here.
Poste et missions:
The EFFICIENCY PROJECTS ENGINEER will support the Manufacturing Engineering and Maintenance Department in the identification and executing of kaizen projects to reduce plant manufacturing costs.
MAIN TASKS & ACTIVITIES:
Following the Lean Production Tools, used in CNH Industrial (World Class Manufacturing
- WCM), the candidate will be responsible of:
- Identify major losses for all consumable material, such as cutting tools, PPE (personal protection equipment), machine lubricants, maintenance spare parts.
- Identify, together with the Specialist Technicians, a list of kaizens (efficiency projects) to be execute in order to attack identify losses.
- Support in the project execution, monitoring activities, timing, budget. Work together with Purchasing Department to facilitate and speed up sourcing processes.
- Spread the WCM methodology inside the Plant by leading one of the technical pillar (Early Equipment Management).
- Degree in Engineering.
- Fluent in English (written and oral); Italian knowledge would be considered as a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Very strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Passion and curiosity to learn Manufacturing Processes and Lean Production Tools.