du01 février 2020au01 août 2021(pour18mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :SANOFI-AVENTIS GROUPE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2556€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Operational Planning and Capacity Coordinator - VIE Contract (W/M)
Research-TMED activity scope: R-TMED covers the following departments of Research platform: Translational Sciences (TS), Translational In Vivo Model (TIM), Pre-Clinical Safety (PCS) and Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK) in addition to the Translational Medicine and Early Development (TMED) platform and the newly created D&DS (Digital & Data Sciences).
As part of Project Management, the primary purpose of the R-TMED OPCM (Operational Planning and Capacity Management) is to customize, plan and track the Research-TMED activities in support to Research and Development (R&D) projects with their timelines, resources and costs reflecting the operational reality and aligned with the overall project plan and strategy.
Evolving in an international team and environment, the R-TMED OPCM is supporting the Project Teams and Operational Departments both at a Global and Local levels, single accountable person for the accuracy of the plan entered and regularly updated in the planning tool (timelines, resources and costs), providing workload and capacity analyses, and reporting to support the R&D Teams and Managers in the R-TMED Functions.
In that context, the VIE participant will:
• conduct missions such as development of DMPK and TMED BCB (Biomarkers & Clinical Bioanalysis) forecast modelling
• enhance support provided to R-TMED teams in Boston
• work on a reporting template in particular for TS, TIM and the new D&DS
• be part of the new data model implementation project (part of Optime change project to a new version-R&D Portfolio Management)
• propose ways to grow the OPCM community interfaces between Waltham and Framingham
• be in charge of developing the capacity management of the new D&DS
• Local OPCMs in Waltham and Framingham
• Local DMPK/TS/TIM/TMED BCB Management and Team members in Waltham/Framingham
• Deep connection with Bridgewater teams in R-TMED scope (mainly TMED)
• OPCMs working on Projects with activities handled at Boston/Bridgewater and at other sites
• Global Project Planning Managers with the continuum activities of R-TMED from Research project strategic to the Development phases
• The whole community of R-TMED OPCMs working on all types of molecule modalities located in Frankfurt, Paris, Montpellier, Bridgewater and Boston area USA
• Education: Pharmacist/Engineer/MS/MBA diploma
• Experience: training and experience in Project Planning and Management; general knowledge on overall Pharmaceutical R&D (Research & Development) Drug Development and good knowledge in ADME (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Excretion mechanisms) and Pre-Clinical Safety/Toxicology is nice to have; scientific background
• Soft skills: analytical, synthesis and reporting skills; organizational skills, rigor, striving for results, high accuracy oriented; communication and presentation skills
• IT tools: MS Office, good knowledge in planning and management tools; the knowledge of Planisware planning tool would be appreciated
• Language: fluent English (both verbal and written)
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience »