- Location:Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Software Development, Testing, Wireless, Mobility
- Job Id1265487
What You'll Do
Systems Engineers (SE) in Cisco are technical leaders that advise and support Sales teams with pre-sales and deep technical knowledge. The Irish Sales Team are looking for a SE who to look after a major Global Oil and Gas company - you will have an opportunity to be the lead Systems Engineer on this account helping develop technical strategy across all of Cisco's portfolio of products. The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of Cisco's portfolio be consultative in his/her approach and be able to build strong relationships at multiple levels at the customer.
In this job you will:
· Translate customer needs in high level solutions design.
· Bring new networking technologies to market.
· Liaise with the Business Units and Technical Marketing to understand our products, technologies and Services.
· Continuously help develop our solutions by providing feedback from the field.
· Prepare model RFP's and response to customer RFP's.
· Conduct training and technical workshops for Customers, Partners and internal teams.
· Understand competitor offerings and provide input to the sales team on product positioning and differentiation.
· Represent Cisco on community forums and customer facing events.
· Handle post-sales escalation and resolve issues, by coordinating and working with all internal and external stakeholders.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Pre-sales delivers the message about the vital role the network plays to our customers and partners. New demands on the network are calling for new solutions across Enterprise Networking, Data Centre, Collaboration and Security.
We help customers understand how to use these state of the art networks. And make it possible for them to achieve their business goals in ways they would never have imagined.
The network touches everything: come and define it with us.
Who You Are
· You have BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering or related discipline.
· Preferably have CCNA, CCNP or CCIE certifications.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Switching, Routing, Wireless LAN, network orchestration, Internet of Things and Security.
· Knowledge of Cisco products and Cisco certifications are preferred.
· Adept at using initiative, discretion and judgment to apply technical solutions to complex sales opportunities.
· Skilled at customer interactions from the CIO through to technical staff.
· Knowledge of sales cycle.
· Impactful verbal and written communication and strong presentation skills.
· Great relationship building skills, tenacity, resilience.
· Ability to work independently and remotely as well as with your team to accomplish objectives.
· Good understanding of the market space and offerings.
· Ability to train and coach others in our enterprise technologies.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we focus on your individual strengths to create best teams. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.