At Digitalization & Information Services, we are shaping the digital transformation at BASF. In doing so, we are establishing a stable and secure IT infrastructure and jointly developing innovative digital solutions with the BASF divisions, which make our customers more successful. We are constantly looking for new and promising ideas and technologies in order to be the world's leading digital chemical company.
In this position within our Division- Security Workplace, Mobility & Key Management you will be responsible to maintain the security level of BASF, the integrity of the endpoint devices and the related cloud security technologies.
· You will ensure that all security mitigation controls are up-to-date and recommend changes that will improve aspects of BASF's security by e.g. making use of Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) solutions.
· You will perform Security Assessments with administrators and internal business partners for company owned endpoints such as mobile devices, workplaces and workplace infrastructure.
· You will develop and maintain security reports containing information about the efficiency of current security solutions and recommended changes to share with related stakeholders.
· In addition, you will proactively perform security research in cooperation with Threat Intelligence Offices (TIO) and evaluate the security status on IT implementations across the BASF's organization.
· You have a degree in computer science or have completed a higher formal vocational training program in technology or engineering in the field of IT or computer science.
· Ideally, you have further qualifications such as CISSP, Microsoft, ITIL and/or network certifications or skills in software development or scripting (e.g. Azure Kusto, PowerBI, PowerShell, Pyton, SQL).
· You are familiar with Microsoft Security related product portfolios including Azure security offerings (e.g. MS CloudApp Security, MS Identity Protection, MS Azure ATP).
· You are able to familiarize yourself with new tasks swiftly and independently and have a good strategic mindset.
· You can persuade others in both German and English.
· Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
· A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
· International assignments where you will build networks and experience different cultures.
· This role can be performed either part-time or full-time.
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position? Ms. Julia Bräse (Talent Acquisition) Tel.: +49 (0)30 2005 58575
BASF Business Services GmbH offers innovative solutions for the design and optimization of business processes for the BASF Group around the world. As an experienced business solution provider, we create added value for BASF by developing new business models with digital technologies, thereby increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes through IT and digital solutions.
Learn more about BASF Business Services GmbH at: http://on.basf.com/BusinessServicesEN
Do you have questions about the application process or the vacancy?
Ms Julia Höhne (Talent Acquisition)
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.